Instrument Rating (Finish Up) or IFR Transition Course
Our Instrument Rating Completion Course is designed to finish up the instrument rating for customers with previous instrument training or transition pilots into new avionics platforms for IFR flight. The course is 5 days in length. Our training focuses on Single Pilot Operations with Scenario Based Training
Train the way you Fly - Fly the way you train
The 5th day includes the instrument rating practical test with an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner or an instrument proficiency check with an Instrument Instructor.
For pilots seeking an Instrument rating; come prepared with the following information.
- FAA Instrument written test passed
- Current US Passport, or Government Issued ID
- US third class medical or better
- 40 hours PIC cross country time logged
- 25 hours of simulated or actual instrument time in an airplane logged
- Current Biennial Flight Review logged
- VFR currency to the Private Pilot Practical Test Standards